SHIPPING AND RETURNS
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, tags attached and in the same condition that you received it. We reserve the right to refuse your refund if the item is damaged, soiled or not in sellable condition.
To Initiate a Return of Exchange
1. Head to returns.wearpinsy.com
2. We will send you a prepaid shipping label to ship your package and issue a refund or mail you your requested exchange!
Please note we will only send one prepaid shipping label per order.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY:
To Initiate a Return of Exchange
1. Head to returns.wearpinsy.com to initiate your return. At this time we do not offer prepaid return shipping labels.
2. We are happy to send you a replacement (new size or new item, etc.) upon receiving the item(s) back. Pinsy will pay for the shipping of the replacement (which will be Final Sale and non returnable).
Shipping fees, Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable.
Please send us an email at email@example.com for any questions!
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, please allow 2-5 business days for the funds to reflect back on your account!
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 5 business days, please call your bank to verify incoming transactions.
Once you've called your bank and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
We provide FREE Domestic shipping for orders over $100!
Pinsy Ships worldwide! Depending on your location, the rate will apply at checkout. All applicable international custom fees, taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer and are nonrefundable.
Where is my order?
If your order hasn't arrived, please contact email@example.com and we will assist! If you purchased Route Package Protection, see below.
Route Refunds vs Reorders
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, but please note that items can only be replaced depending on in-stock availability. All reorders have Route Shipping Protection added, for free!
What are Route’s Policies?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from order date
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
- File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route package protection at checkout.
When you add Route Protect, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
What if my order is damaged?
To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect (package protection) at checkout.
When you add Route Protect at checkout, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a shipping issue for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Does Route Protect cover stolen items?
Yes! When you insure your orders with Route Protect, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.
What are Route’s terms and conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Is Route a licensed insurance company?
Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.