7 Tips for Caring for Your Pinsy Shapewear
You already know Pinsy Shapewear is designed to help you look and feel your best, but did you know it’s also been engineered to be as durable as possible? that you’ve invested some money into these wardrobe staples, it’s important to care for your garments properly to ensure they last!
Here are 7 tips for caring for your Pinsy Shapewear:
1. Hand wash your Pinsy Shapewear in cool water with a mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not dry clean.
2. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as this can damage the garment.
3. Fasten the crotch hook and eye fasteners before washing to prevent snagging.
4. Lay your shapewear flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Avoid wringing or twisting the fabric, as this can damage the elastic fibers.
5. Pinsy fabrics are wrinkle resistant. Do not attempt to iron as this can damage your shapewear.
6. Store your shapewear in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Avoid storing it in a humid environment, such as a bathroom, as this can cause the elastic fabric to deteriorate.
7. Inspect your shapewear regularly for signs of wear and tear, such as loose seams or fraying fabric. If you notice any damage, discontinue use and replace your shapewear with a new piece.
Following these simple care tips will help extend the life of your shapewear and keep it looking like new for as long as possible. By taking good care of your shapewear, you can ensure that it continues to fit well and will last for many wears to come. So don’t neglect your compression garments – give them the love and care they deserve!