Do you wear shapewear? If not, you may be missing out on some major benefits! Shapewear can help improve your posture, make you look thinner, give you a boost of confidence, and give you a more streamlined appearance. But how do you put it on correctly? In this post, we will walk you through several tips and tricks. Once you’re finished reading, you’ll wear your shapewear like a pro!
Before you get started, make sure you have the right size shapewear. If it is too small, it will be uncomfortable and may even cause bruising. If it is too large, it will not give you the desired effect. Once you have the correct size, follow these steps:
- Start with the right shapewear. There are many different types of shapewear on the market, so it’s important to find the right one for your body type and desired results. If you’re not sure where to start, consult a professional or do some research online.
- Make sure your shapewear fits properly. Ill-fitting shapewear can be uncomfortable and even dangerous. Make sure to try on your shapewear before you buy it, and pay attention to the size chart when ordering online.
- Correctly put on and remove your Pinsy Shapewear. Our shapewear is designed to be worn a certain way, so it’s important to follow the instructions.
- Step into the garment, and grab the sides. It may feel too small, but it will stretch as you pull up.
- Adjust the crotch area so that it is comfortable and in the right position.
- Gather the torso fabric on the left and the right, and slowly inch the garment up, alternating with one side, and then the other. Carefully repeat until your Shapesuit is below your bust.
- Pull the straps over your shoulders. Once your shapewear is on, adjust the inner mesh lining so it sits underneath the outer fabric and isn’t bunching.
- If your Pinsy Shapewear Bodysuit has adjustable straps, now is the time to adjust them.
- To remove, simply follow the steps in reverse.
- Don’t hide your shapewear! Not all clothing will look good with shapewear, so it’s important to choose the right pieces. Stick with form-fitting clothing that will show off your curves, and avoid anything too loose or baggy.
- Be prepared for some shaping compression. Other brands of shapewear can be uncomfortable, especially if you’re not used to wearing it, but here at Pinsy Shapewear, we’re proud to offer comfortable shapewear you can wear all day. If your shapewear starts to be uncomfortable or hurt, stop wearing it and size up.
Following the tips should help you to successfully put on shapewear and get the most out of it. If you’re still having trouble, consult our helpful customer service department for help!
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. Thank you for reading!