Scoop Tank Hourglass Shapewear Thong Bodysuit
- Unit price
Size Chart - Shapesuits
Q: How do I know if my torso is "long"? Should I purchase regular or long?
For sizes S-XL, if your torso length (in inches) is 68 inches and above, then our long option will be more suitable for you.
For sizes 1X-3X, if your torso length (in inches) is 76 inches and above, then our long option will be more suitable for you.
Free shipping over $100
Easy Returns & Exchanges
No Bra Needed
• Shaping level: medium
• Available in both regular length & long torso
• Interior Hourglass Powermesh lining with sculpting panels in the waist and tummy for 360° shaping and sculpting
• Hook and eye crotch closure for bathroom breaks
• Go Braless - contains built-in, wire-free Powermesh bra
• Stretchy thong back
• Bonded flat edges along the shoulders, neckline, and legline for a comfy, no-dig feel
We at Pinsy Shapewear bring you our classic Scoop Tank Hourglass Shapewear Thong Bodysuit that provides all the benefits of a super-comfy, supportive, wire-free bra, as well as the same sculpting and smoothing technology found in each of our hourglass-enhancing Shapesuits. We added a luxe finish to the fabric and improved the fit in the bust for a more true to size fit. The straps have a no-dig feel and guaranteed all-day comfort. You can rock us with your favorite jeans, or layer us under a dress or sheer top!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Products marked as Final Sale are ineligible for return or exchange.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Where is my order?
If your order hasn't arrived, please contact email@example.com and we will assist! If you purchased Route Package Protection, see below.
Route Refunds vs Reorders
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, but please note that items can only be replaced depending on in-stock availability. All reorders have Route Shipping Protection added, for free!
What are Route’s Policies?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
• Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered
• Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
• Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from order date.
• Issues Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
• File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route package protection at checkout.
When you add Route Protect, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
What if my order is damaged?
To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect (package protection) at checkout.
When you add Route Protect at checkout, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a shipping issue for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Does Route Protect cover stolen items?
Yes! When you insure your orders with Route Protect, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.
What are Route’s terms and conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Is Route a licensed insurance company?
Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.
Adding product to your cart